INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT FÚTBOL (IDF)
TRYOUT SCHEDULE FOR 2017/2018 SEASON
IDF of NC conducts rolling player evaluation/tryouts during the year. To schedule an invitation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (908-531-9257). Please complete the registration form below prior to your scheduled session(s).
- WMSP – WakeMed Soccer Park, 101 Soccer Park Drive, Cary NC 27511
- DDMS – Davis Drive Middle, 2101 Davis Drive, Cary NC 27519
- HP – C.M. Herndon Park, 511 Scott King Rd, Durham NC 27713
- Womble Park – 1201 Grigsby Ave, Holly Springs, NC 27540
IDF TRYOUT AGE GROUPS
Registration & Evaluation Procedures
IDF Technical Director and Coaching Staff will evaluate all players for the final selection to join the corresponding program based on the player’s level. Parents will have an opportunity to interact with our staff and find out more about our player education programs. After the tryouts, selected players will receive communication via email offering them to become part of IDF and they will be expected to make a decision within 48 hours.
There will be a $10.00 tryout fee for players participating in tryouts. This fee will be waived for all returning players. Only players who register online will be guaranteed participation at tryouts. There will be a $20.00 tryout fee per player for walk-on registration on tryout days.
Preparation to Tryout
- Check-in will begin 30 minutes prior to each scheduled age group tryout
- All players MUST avoid attire with logos from professional or youth soccer teams
- All players must bring the proper training equipment including shin guards, cleats, and water. Soccer balls will be provided.
- Players must have a good meal well ahead of each session and must be prepared to work hard for at least 60-90 minutes depending on the age group
Come and see for yourself what sets IDF apart from everyone else!
Here is information for any U7 – U18 player who would like to experience the IDF philosophy, training methods and quality outcomes. The IDF program is 10 months long for each year and players interested in participating can come for a tryout training session with the appropriate age group at any time beyond the posted dates, just send an email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) or make a phone call (908-531-9257) to improve your experience by getting started on a path to becoming a great player and great individual by working with us.